- Please note that these are local professionals we commonly refer to, but we do not officially endorse any individual or practice. Please use your good judgment and think critically about your experience. Do not remain with any provider whom you do not feel comfortable with.
- We encourage you to contact the referral source and have a conversation. Many times you can determine a good fit by a simple conversation.
- Every referral source is different in regard to payment and acceptance of health insurance. Inquire about method of payment.
Transportation can be a source of frustration for Gordon students without cars. If you will be seeing a provider off-campus, it will be important for you to begin thinking about how you will get to and from appointments. Here are a few recommendations:
- Borrow a car or have a friend give you a ride.
- Call or go online to reserve a taxi:
TRI CITY TAXI
You can make an online reservation and request a quote.
- Ask your RD for assistance with securing a ride.