Gordon College logo

Registrar's Office Information

Registration forms for current students are located on my.gordon.edu > academics > registration forms.

Please direct questions regarding alternate core petitions to the and questions regarding La Vida/Discovery to the .

Gordon or Barrington graduates may audit four semester hours of undergraduate credit per semester free of charge except for a $10 registration fee. Auditors are also responsible for any course fees. Please complete and submit the Audit (Not Enrolled) form below.

Audit (Not Enrolled): Application to audit a course for non-enrolled students, including alumni and faculty/staff.

Connect with Gordon