Graduate Education
Share This

Apply to Grad Ed

Ways to Apply

Gordon College simplifies entry to the Graduate Education program by allowing students to take up to three courses without being accepted into the program. This allows students to get started right away and to try out the field of education without a formal commitment. International students are required to fill out a formal application as a part of the F-1 visa process.

1 To get started, complete the Grad Ed New Student Form

2 View our latest course schedule and then register online

Apply for Aid

Students seeking financial aid are required to formally apply to our program before starting coursework. Gordon College offers federal and private loans for our graduate students.

1 To get started, complete the formal application listed on the right side of this page.

2 There is a 5-step process to applying for financial aid. View step-by-step instructions >>

3 When you receive acceptance into the program, please view our latest course schedule and then register online.

Gordon students may take courses for professional development without submitting a formal application. Follow the same steps as above.

Congratulations! If you would like to pursue a master's degree, Ed.S. or licensure-only program at Gordon, download the application materials on the right. A list of requirements and more detailed instructions are included in each application.  For international students, please note there is a separate application with additional requirements.  Please send all completed materials together in one envelope to the Graduate Education Office. (If requesting e-script transcripts, please request them to .)

We recommend that you begin the application process by the time that you are in your second or third course. Once all of your application materials have been submitted, it will be reviewed by the Graduate Admissions Committee. Admissions are on a rolling basis. Typically it will take four weeks for students to receive a decision on the application.  If you are seeking financial aid or you are an international student, it is required that your application be accepted before coursework begins.


Contact us at  or 978.867.4322.

Apply To Graduate Education


Graduate Education Application (PDF)
Application for all graduate programs offered

Academic Reference Form (PDF)
Form for submitting an academic reference

Personal Reference Form (PDF)
Form for submitting a personal reference

Professional Reference Form (PDF)
Form for submitting a professional reference