Gordon College logo

Sexual Assault, Sexual Misconduct, Sexual Harassment


If you are on campus and not safe, call Gordon Police at 978.867.3333.
They will respond immediately, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.


If you are off-campus, call 911.

Reporting Sexual Misconduct to Law Enforcement

Including Reports of Sexual Assault, Sexual Harassment, Stalking, Relationship Violence, and Sexual Exploitation

There are several options available for reporting, support and assistance:

  • If you wish to report only to law enforcement, Gordon Police can assist you at any time.
  • You may opt to contact Gordon Police first, and a GCPD officer can assist you in making contact with the Wenham Police (WPD).
  • If you would like GCPD to assist you in making a report to the college Title IX Office, they will do that at your request.
  • Or, you may opt to contact WPD directly by calling 911.

Our goal is to support you in whatever option works best for you.

Reporting Sexual Misconduct to the College

If you wish to privately report sexual misconduct to the college, whether just to receive supportive services or to request an investigation or other assistance, the Title IX Office is available to help you. Comprehensive information and an online reporting form are available on the Title IX Page

For more information

Please visit the Title IX Page if you would like more information, including:

  • a link to Gordon's Sexual Misconduct Policy
  • information about what to do if you have been assaulted
  • frequently asked questions
  • how to help a friend
  • a list of resources (both on campus and off)
  • and much more.

The Gordon College Police Department is deeply concerned about the effect sexual assault has on our community. We are committed to providing victims with compassionate care and legal assistance, and to promoting an environment where sexual misconduct of any form is not tolerated.

Connect with Gordon