OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
The Registrar's Office facilitates the academic programs of Gordon College, New England's non-denominational Christian liberal arts college located near Boston on the North Shore of Massachusetts.
The Registrar's Office is open 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Forms may be left in the dropbox outside the office.
You may also contact us via email or telephone.
Call us at 978.867.4242
The office provides central services to Gordon students, faculty, alumni, administrative offices and staff. These services include:
- Evaluation of transfer credit, Advanced Placement or International Baccalaureate credit (see page to left)
- Registration of incoming students over the summer
- Continuing student course registration during the academic year
- Processing student schedule changes
- Preparation of degree audit major check sheets (see page to left)
- Assigning academic advisors
- Processing additions or changes of major or minor
- Off-campus course approval (see Registration Forms to left)
- NECCUM Cross Registration information (see page to left)
- Grade reporting
- Tracking student progress and academic standing
- Graduation degree audits
- Student enrollment and status verification
- Athletic eligibility certification
- Veteran's benefit eligibility certification
- International student enrollment verifications
- Academic petitions
- Transcript preparation (see Transcripts at left)
General Information and Services
- Degrees offered and majors available
- Core requirement information (see Core courses)
- Foreign language requirement FAQ (see Core courses)
- Commencement and degree requirement information (page to left)
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) (page to left)
- Maintenance of the student database and academic records
- Scheduling of classrooms during the day
- Transcript requests (see download to right)
- Verification of degree information
For information on the former Barrington College, Barrington, Rhode Island, which merged with Gordon College in 1985 as the United Colleges of Gordon and Barrington, please see Barrington College.