OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
The Registrar's Office facilitates the academic programs of Gordon College, New England's non-denominational Christian liberal arts college located near Boston on the North Shore of Massachusetts.
The Registrar's Office is open 8:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
Forms may be left in the dropbox outside the office.
You may also contact us via email or telephone.
Call us at 978.867.4242
The office provides central services to Gordon students, faculty, alumni, administrative offices and staff. These services include:
- Evaluation of transfer credit, Advanced Placement or International Baccalaureate credit
- Registration of incoming students over the summer
- Continuing student course registration during the academic year
- Processing student schedule changes
- Preparation of degree audit major check sheets
- Assigning academic advisors
- Processing additions or changes of major or minor
- Off-campus course approval
- NECCUM Cross Registration information
- Grade reporting
- Tracking student progress and academic standing
- Graduation degree audits
- Student enrollment and status verification
- Athletic eligibility certification
- Veteran's benefit eligibility certification
- International student enrollment verifications
- Academic petitions
- Transcript preparation
General Information and Services
- Degrees offered and majors available
- Core requirement information
- Foreign language requirement FAQ
- Commencement and degree requirement information
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Maintenance of the student database and academic records
- Scheduling of classrooms during the day
- Transcript requests
- Verification of degree information
For information on the former Barrington College, Barrington, Rhode Island, which merged with Gordon College in 1985 as the United Colleges of Gordon and Barrington, please see Barrington College.
E [email protected]