Gordon College logo

Requesting Refunds from a Credit Balance

When a student has a credit balance on their account following the add/drop period of the semester, they can request to withdraw that money in the form of direct deposit or a check. To do so, the student must complete an online Refund Request Form.

Please note that once your refund request is submitted, it may take 1–2 weeks to process.

We recommend choosing direct deposit for your refund. Direct deposit refunds are processed on Tuesdays and Thursdays unless otherwise noted. Once processed, it may take 1–2 business days for the funds to appear on the registered bank account. Please note that to receive a refund via direct deposit you must be enrolled in eRefund on CASHNet. Checks are cut on Wednesdays unless otherwise noted.

Any credit balance remaining on the student's account will be carried forward to the following semester.

Using Credit Towards Deposits

If you have a credit balance on your student account and would like to use part of it towards a Pre-Registration, Housing and/or Global Education deposit, you may do so by completing the following form: Hold Credit for Deposit Request