High school juniors and seniors—begin your college career early, online and at a competitive price! Through the dual enrollment program, you’ll take online courses that transfer easily to the college of your choice. Courses are taught by Gordon faculty and comprised of current Gordon students. As you get a head-start on college credit, you’ll begin to discover how faith and knowledge are not only complementary but also integral to preparing you for all of life.
- Online classes alongside current Gordon College students
- High-quality academics from a distinctly Christian worldview
- Transferable credits
- Competitive pricing (save 81% on standard tuition costs)
- Availability in summer, fall and spring semesters
COST AND REQUIREMENTS
$150 per credit ($600 per course)—an 81% discount on standard tuition costs.
- Class level: high school juniors and seniors
- GPA requirement: 3.0
- Standardized tests: Gordon is waiving standardized test score requirements for spring and fall 2021 applicants due to COVID-19. If applicable, a transcript may be required to fulfill a prerequisite for a course.
- Online application may be completed through the link below.
- High school guidance counselor approval required for registration.
Summer application deadline: May 15, 2020
Fall application deadline: August 1, 2020
Spring application deadline: November 11, 2020
Limited to 20 students per class.
High school students: email@example.com
School administrators: firstname.lastname@example.org