High school juniors and seniors—begin your college career now! Through Gordon's dual enrollment program, you can take college classes in person and online, credits that transfer easily to the college of your choice. Courses are taught by Gordon faculty and comprised of current Gordon students. As you get a head-start on college credit, you’ll begin to discover how faith and knowledge are not only complementary but also integral to preparing you for all of life.
- In-person and online classes alongside current Gordon College students
- High-quality academics from a distinctly Christian worldview
- Transferable credits
- Competitive pricing (save 81% on standard tuition costs)
- Availability in summer, fall, and spring semesters
- Gordon's Fresh Start program will allow students who matriculate at Gordon the opportunity to keep their earned credit without the grade impacting the student's Gordon GPA.
COST AND REQUIREMENTS
- Class level: high school juniors and seniors
- GPA requirement: 3.0
- Standardized tests: Gordon College is test optional. If applicable, a transcript and/or test scores may be required to fulfill a prerequisite for a course.
- Online applications may be completed through the link below.
- High school guidance counselor approval required for registration.
Summer application deadline: May 15
Fall application deadline: August 15
Spring application deadline: January 7
High school students: [email protected]
School administrators: [email protected]