Research is a vital part of Gordon’s academic life. Our faculty conducts cutting-edge research across all disciplines, bringing their passion for learning into the classroom and our community. From physics to Biblical studies, microbiology to the Protestant Reformation, we strive to sustain a community that celebrates learning and encourages scholarly productivity.
New Faculty Grants:
- Dan Johnson; U.S. Institution for Peace; Support for a Conference on Peacebuilding
- Craig Story, Justin Topp; BioLogos Foundation; Moving Pastors Toward Scientific Literacy Project
- Dan Russ; Hamilton-Wenham Cultural Council; Celebration of the Arts Film Screening
- Karl Crisman; Mathematics Association for America (MAA); Mentoring Math Circle with Girls, Inc. of Lynn
- Janel Curry; Imago Dei Fund; Gender Parity in Evangelical Organizations, Research
- Ian DeWeese-Boyd; Notre Dame Center for Philosophy of Religion; Analytic Theology Cluster Group
- Greg Carmer; Council for Independent Colleges; NetVUE Regional Conference Grant
For more information, please contact:
Hilary Sherratt, Grants Coordinator, at hilary.sherrattgordon.edu or at 978.867.4360.