Do you get excited about initiating change? Gain real-world experience interning with a startup. Interning with a startup or a company with innovative initiatives provides a unique insight into the everyday running of an organization. Whether you’re interested in someday planting a church, launching a high-tech venture or expanding a nonprofit, an internship guarantees you’ll have real-life skills and experience that prepares you whether you start a venture of your own or not.
Employers: Interested in Gordon student interns at your organization? Learn more through our Career and Connection Institute, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 978.867.4140.
Sample internship placements:
- Amirah: safe homes for sex-trafficking survivors
- Backyard Growers: helping reshape Gloucester's relationship with food
- Emmanuel Gospel Center: research and resource support center for Greater Boston churches, ministries, and Christian leaders
- Cape Ann Animal Aid: non-profit, no-kill animal shelter
- Straight Ahead Ministries: juvenile justice ministry and re-entry programs
- Open Door Immigration Services: affordable advocacy for immigrants
- North Shore Innoventures: non-profit technology incubator helping early-stage biotech and cleantech companies
- Anugra: home goods that are fair trade, eco-friendly, & contribute toward creating better opportunities for women in India
- Credo Music: developing young musicians, musically, personally and spiritually, for lives of music and service
- Beverly Bootstraps: emergency and long-term assistance, including access to food, housing stability, adult and youth education, counseling and advocacy