The Bennett Center will be reopening on Monday, July 13 with adjusted hours. ALL visitors MUST comply with the following guidelines upon entering the Bennett Center:
- Please complete the COVID-19 check in prior to entering the building either by scanning the QR code posted in front of the building entrance OR at gordon.edu/checkin
- Masks are required in the Bennett Center at all times
- Follow signage posted around the building indicating number of persons permitted, direction of foot traffic, and sanitizing stations
- Locker rooms are CLOSED
Open Swim by Appointment ONLY:
- If interested in open swim, you must call the front desk no more than 24 hours in advance to reserve a time slot
- Locker rooms are CLOSED, but if you would like to reserve the use of a shower within the alloted 45 minute open swim slot, please mention this when you call 978.867.3737
Mandatory Pool Rules:
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please do not come
- If you test positive for COVID-19 within two weeks of using our pool, please let us know
- Locker rooms are CLOSED, please come ready to swim
- Do not enter the pool area until the lifeguard has assigned you a bench for your belongings
- Enter ONLY through the lobby entrance and exit ONLY through the emergency exit leading into the parking lot
- You must enter and exit the lanes where cones are located
- Leave kickboards and pull-buoys at teh end of the lane when finished
- If you are bringing your own equipment, please let the lifeguards know so that they can sanitize before equipment enters the pool
- Please stay 6 feet apart and wear a mask on the pool deck at all times
The Gordon College Bennett Center is our 78,000-square-foot athletics and recreational sports facility. A gift to the Gordon community from the George and Helen Bennett family, the $8 million center was completed in October 1996 and in 1997 won Athletic Business magazine's Top Ten New Facilities Award for its design and usability.
The Bennett Center is home to:
The Bennett Center is available for the use of the students, alumni, faculty and staff of Gordon College and Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary.
Parking is available adjacent to the Bennett Center, but parking is limited. Consult this map for other available parking lots on campus.