1. What types of visits can I choose from, and when are they available?
We have two types of visits:
2. How do I register for a visit?
Right here! The sooner you register, the more time we will have to accommodate you and your guests to personalize your visit!
3. How should I dress for my visit?
Dress casually. Keep in mind that your campus tour will be predominantly outside, but we do have umbrellas for you!
4. Can I access the Internet while I’m on campus?
Yes, our wireless guest network is available to all visitors.
5. Can I sit in on a class or meet with a professor during my visit?
Yes! We have set aside specific dates for you to come sit in on a class and/or meet with a professor! You can find those dates here.
6. How should I prepare for my admissions interview?
This is an opportunity for us to get to know you better! Learn more about the admissions interview.
7. What will I see on a campus tour?
The campus tour, led by a current Gordon student, will explore academic facilities, a residence hall, Lane Student Center, and the A. J. Gordon Memorial Chapel.
8. Do you provide transportation to campus?
Yes, we provide transportation for prospective students who are traveling alone. We request two weeks' notice to coordinate transportation needs. Please call to confirm your desired visit date and availability before purchasing travel tickets. We offer transportation from 9 a.m.–9 p.m. Learn more.
9. What happens after I schedule my visit?
Visits are scheduled based on your requests. You will receive an email confirmation about check-in, parking and your day on campus.
10. I have already registered for my visit online and need to make a change to my visit.
No problem! Call us at 866.464.6736 to make a change to your visit. We want to provide the best visit experience for you.
11. Can I stay overnight on campus?
Prospective students are welcome to stay overnight on campus with a friend or sibling currently attending Gordon. This is will be arranged by the visiting student.
12. What should I bring for my overnight stay?
Please bring a sleeping bag, pillow, towel and toiletries. If you are flying in, please let us know in advance and we will provide these for you.
13. Can I visit campus during the weekend?
We have set aside specific Saturdays for visits/campus tours to be held. You can find a list of those dates here.
14. What should I do if I have a food allergy?
Prior to your visit, please note food allergies on your registration. On the day of your visit, please notify your lunch host of your allergies. Your host will be happy to assist you with available dining options.