Gordon College logo

Registration Forms

To complete the forms below:

  1. The forms below should be saved, filled out, and emailed.
  2. If the form is a PDF:
    1. Download the form. DO NOT fill it out in your web browser.
    2. Open the form in the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
    3. Complete the form and click Save.
    4. Close Acrobat Reader and re-open your file to make sure that everything saved properly.
  3. If the form is a Word document:
    1. Open the form in Microsoft Word  (desktop or online)
    2. Complete the form in a readable way and click Save.
  4. Email completed form to the appropriate offices and individuals.
  5. Emails must be from the relevant Gordon email account.
  6. In order to keep all information relating to a request together, each email should contain the student’s legal name and a brief description of the form:
    1. Adoniram Judson Gordon, change major
    2. Scot T. Mascot, course withdrawal

All questions may be directed to the Registrar's Office.

Below are the most common student forms. Students may download forms to print out and submit to the Gordon College Registrar's Office, Wenham, MA, with signatures as necessary.

Some forms are in PDF format. If your computer is unable to display the PDF files, you can view them using the free version of Adobe Acrobat ReaderPlease use Adobe Acrobat Reader to complete the fillable forms, otherwise your form may not be able to be saved.

Academic Petition: Apply for an exception to College academic policy. 

Add a Course: Permission to add a course after the registration period.

Commencement Participation Petition: Petition to participate in commencement with credit outstanding.

Course Withdrawal: Withdraw from a course after the 5-day drop period and before the deadline to withdraw. 

Course Withdraw After The Deadline: Petition to withdraw from a course after the deadline. 

Graduation application: The graduation application may be found on my.gordon.edu, under the "Academics" tab.

Internship for credit: Registration form for credit-bearing or required internships. 0-credit internships are done through the Career and Connection Institute.

Major Declaration Form: Declare additional major, change or drop a major, declare or change a concentration.

Research: Research registration form.

Connect with Gordon