Please note: This page is for current Gordon students, faculty and staff. The links on this page will only work when connected to the campus network.
If you have a computer, smartphone or other device with a standard web browser, you can use your Gordon username and password to connect to the GordonNET wireless network.
If you have a non-computer-based device (such as a game console, AppleTV, wireless printer, etc.) you will need to register your device from a computer before you can connect it to the network:
- From a computer connected to the Gordon network, visit the registration page.
- Log in using your Gordon username and password.
- Click "Create Device" on the left menu.
- Fill out the required fields. Be sure to pick the proper device type and to enter the MAC address for that device.
- If you want to share your device with another person, enter those usernames (first.lastname) in the "Shared With" box. For example, if you want to share access to your wireless printer with your roommate, you would enter his or her username here. By default, any device you register is shared with you.
- Click "Register Device."
- Once you have registered your device, simply connect your device to the wireless network called "GordonDEVICE" and you should be able to use your device as you expect. Your computer should be connected to the GordonNET wireless network; only the non-computer device should be connected to GordonDEVICE.
If you have any questions, please contact CTS at 978-867-4500 or CTS@gordon.edu.