Please note: This page is for current Gordon students, faculty and staff and the links on this page will only work when connected to the campus network.
If you have a computer, smart phone or other device with a standard web browser, you can connect to GordonNET wireless network and log in using your Gordon username and password to obtain network access.
If you have a non-computer based device (such as a game console, AppleTV, wireless printer, etc.) you will need to register your device from a computer first, and then you will be able to connect it to the network. Here are the steps:
- From a computer connected to the Gordon network, visit the registration page
- Log in using your Gordon username and password
- Click "Create Device" on the left menu
- Fill out the required fields and make sure to pick the proper device type and enter the MAC address for that device.
- If you want to share your device with another person, enter those usernames (first.lastname) in the "Shared With" box. For example, if you want to share access to your wireless printer with your roommate, you would enter their username here. By default, any device you register is shared with you.
- Click "Register Device"
- Once you have registered your device, simply connect your device to the wireless network called "GordonDEVICE" and you should be able to use your device as you expect. Your computer should be connected to the GordonNET wireless network and only the non-computer device should be connected to GordonDEVICE.
If you have any questions, please contact the CTS at 978-867-4500 or CTS@gordon.edu.