Inaugural cohort begins in January of 2018—now accepting applications!
- Completed application
- Official undergraduate transcripts (sealed originals)
- Professional resume
- Two academic references
- Personal reference
- Statement of purpose (500–700 words)
- Nonrefundable application fee ($75). This is waived for members of the U.S. military (active and veterans)
- GRE or GMAT scores are encouraged, though not required
- Rolling admissions (applications are reviewed on a rolling basis once they are complete)
When is the next deadline?
M.S. in Financial Analysis
255 Grapevine Road
Wenham, MA 01984