Gordon College logo

Speech Pathology Courses

The minor in speech pathology allows a student to become a Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA), immediately upon graduation. Upon completion of the Master’s degree, a student would be qualified to become a full-fledged certified speech-language pathologist. There are six courses, plus a practicum, required to complete the minor. Contact Dr. Graeme Bird.