Lewis is full of life! One of the oldest buildings on campus, Lewis Hall is cozy, warm and houses about 90 students. Lewis is known for its welcoming personality as students are always hanging out in the lobby and lounge, hosting celebrations, and planning movie nights or hall dinners. From the traditions celebrated each year to the new friendships formed in the building, Lewis residents enjoy the blessings of life in community—a community that makes you feel at home.
- Lewis Airband: floor vs. floor lip sync and dance competition
- Each year the floors perform their own creative acts to win the official Airband trophy.
- Hoedown, a joint event with other HUD dorms with line dancing, games, and fall-themed food
- Residents spend their free time hanging out or studying in the common lounge
- Frequent events in the common room
- Square Footage of Room: 15 feet 8 inches x 11 feet 9 inches
- Under Bed: 9.5 inches
- Wardrobe: 2 feet x 4 feet x 7 feet 6 inches
- For Bed: Bring twin XL bedding
- Air-Conditioned Common Lounge with Television
- Ping Pong Table
- Common Kitchen (includes a stove, oven, microwave, and refrigerator)
- Washer and Dryer in Basement
- Outdoor Porch
Meet you RD, Elizabeth Lyon