Non-Gordon students are welcome to apply to Gordon College's International Seminar in Rwanda. All International Summer Seminars are taught from the Christian perspective and visiting students must be willing to work non-judgmentally from this perspective and be comfortable abiding by the principles of the course and course life.
In addition to completing the online application below, students must submit the following:
- Submit an online application (below)
- Submit two letters of reference—faculty and student affairs (download form here)
- Submit a non-refundable $30 application fee (check made out to Gordon College with "Rwanda Seminar" written on the memo line.
- Submit a $450 program deposit which counts against tuition. (Deposit will be refunded if the course does not run or if the student is not accepted.)
- Submit an official college/university transcript from your home institution.
Global Education Office
255 Grapevine Road
Wenham, MA 01984
International Seminar Reference Form (DOC)