Jenks Library on behalf of Gordon College has licensed the EndNote software from Thomson Reuters. By installing and using the software on your personal computer, you agree to be bound by the following terms of the Site License Agreement.
- You must be a current faculty, staff, or student at Gordon College to download EndNote onto your personal computer.
- Users must comply with copyright laws and regulations and be aware that there are penalties that apply to persons who do not comply with the software license provisions.
- Copies of this software must not be passed to other Gordon College users.
- Copies of this software must not, under any circumstances, be passed to other persons not employed or enrolled at Gordon College.
- Jenks Library users electing to install the licensed program on their computer must remove the EndNote software:
- on disposal of the equipment
- termination of the library’s Site License Agreement
- termination of enrollment and/or termination of employment at Gordon College
** Hint for Windows users: Download EndNote to your desktop. Open zip file and extract all files before clicking on "ENX6Inst.msi" to install the program.