Non-Gordon students are welcome to apply to Gordon College's International Seminars. All International Seminars are taught from the Christian perspective and visiting students are subject to all of Gordon College’s expectations, regulations, and behavioral standards in the Life and Conduct Statement.
Interested students must submit:
- Online application (Priority Deadline: December 15)
- Academic Reference
- Student Life Reference
- Identify the professor/supervisor/clergy/etc. who will be sending in a recommendation for you.
- Submit a non-refundable $30 application fee (check made out to Gordon College with International Seminar written on the memo line. Application not complete without fee).
- Submit an official college/university transcript from your home institution.
- A $450 program deposit will be due within 10 days of acceptance.
All supporting applications materials should be sent to:
Global & Experiential Learning Office
255 Grapevine Road
Wenham, MA 01984