FOR GRADUATE STUDENTS: Please complete this form after receiving your financial aid award letter. Please note that this form must be completed each term. If you have any questions about this form or the financial aid process please contact Kathy Carpenter at email@example.com or 978.867.4246.
FINANCIAL AID TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You must re-apply every term to receive financial aid. While the types and amounts of aid you are awarded may be adjusted to reflect changes in your own and your family’s financial circumstances, Gordon’s Student Financial Services Office is committed to maximize resources available to all Graduate Education students.
- You must be enrolled in a degree or licensure program. Students carrying less than the half-time course load (5 credit hours per semester) will not be eligible for federal aid.
- You must be making satisfactory academic progress (SAP) towards a degree as stated in the Graduate Education Academic Catalog. Please see our current SAP policy here.
- Financial aid eligibility is determined using information in the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Financial Aid Terms and Conditions
- I understand I must notify the Student Financial Services Office immediately of any changes in my enrollment.
- I agree to notify the Student Financial Services Office of any outside scholarships I receive. I understand this may result in a revision of my financial aid award.
- I certify that I will not use or distribute illegal drugs while pursuing a degree and benefiting from federal aid funds.
- I understand that if I should have a credit balance on my student account, I authorize Gordon College to hold that credit until I request a refund.
- I understand that if I graduate, withdraw or defer from Gordon College and there is a balance due on my account, an interest rate of 15% annually will be charged (1.25% monthly on the outstanding balance). If for any reason this account is turned over to a collections agency, I understand that I will be responsible for all collection and/or legal costs.
Loan Disbursement Authorization Form