1. What types of visits can I choose from and when are they available?
We have two types of visits:
2. How do I register for a visit?
Register for your visit online. Contact us with questions by calling admissions 866.464.6736.
3. How should I dress for my visit?
Dress casually and keep the weather in mind. We’ll be guiding you on an outdoor campus tour.
4. Can I access the Internet while I’m on campus?
Yes, our wireless guest network is available to all visitors.
5. Can I sit in on a class or meet with a professor during my visit?
Yes! For Individual Visits, we are happy to accommodate requests for class visits and meetings with professors per availability of our faculty and staff. Please note, class visits are unavailable during student breaks and final exams.
During an Open House Day, faculty and staff will be available at an academic information session and students may select from a variety of available classes to sit in on.
6. How should I prepare for my admissions interview?
This is an opportunity for us to get to know you better! Click here for more details about the admissions interview.
7. What will I see on a campus tour?
The campus tour, led by a current Gordon student, will explore academic facilities, a residence hall, the Lane Student Center, the A. J. Gordon Memorial Chapel and the Bennett Athletic Center.
8. Do you provide transportation to campus?
Yes, we provide transportation to prospective students who are traveling alone. We request two weeks notice to coordinate transportation needs. Please call to confirm your desired visit date and availability before purchasing travel tickets. We offer transportation between the hours of 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. Visit our Transportation page for more information.
9. What happens after I schedule my visit?
Visits are scheduled based on your requests. You will receive an email confirmation about check in, parking and your day on campus.
10. I have already registered for my visit online and need to make a change to my visit.
No problem! Call us at 866.464.6736 to make a change to your visit. We want to provide the best visit experience for you.
11. Can I stay overnight on campus?
High school and transfer students are invited to stay overnight in a residence hall with a current student. For an Individual Visit, overnight accommodations are available on Friday or Sunday evenings from September–May.
For students visiting during an Open House Day, overnight accommodations are available depending on the event.
12. What should I bring for my overnight stay?
Please bring a sleeping bag, pillow, towel and toiletries. If you are flying in, please let us know in advance and we will provide these for you.
13. Can I visit campus during the weekend?
We are glad to accommodate visitors Monday–Friday during the hours of 8:30 a.m.–4 p.m. Please note that our offices are not open Saturdays, Sundays, and most holidays. You are welcome to explore campus on your own during these times. We are happy to leave you a welcome packet at the Rogers Reception Center. Please contact our office at 866.464.6736 Monday–Friday to arrange this.
14. What should I do if I have a food allergy?
Please note on your registration if you have a food allergy prior to your visit and notify your lunch host of your allergies on the day of your visit. Your host will happily assist you with available dining options