The 2018 Summit Program will run from August 2–August 23.
- For students who are attending Gordon College in fall of 2018, you will arrive on campus just in time for all orientation activities and events.
- The cost is $1,800 and it covers all food, lodging, equipment expenses, curriculum materials (books included), and travel. That said, we do recommend students bring a little extra cash for the occasional ice cream cone from the famous Donnelly’s Ice Cream Stand.
- Summer course credit fees and costs do apply.
- Summit is for students who have just completed their senior year of high school. Although Summit can count for Gordon College credit, it is not required that all participants attend Gordon.
- Underclassmen who wish to participate in Summit are encouraged to look into our Compass and Equip Programs.
If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to contact us via phone 978.867.4123 or via email: email@example.com.