CURRENT STUDENT TRAVEL
We encourage ALL current students to plan their travel well and make their needs known in advance of any travel period.
Current students get around from campus to the local area, to Boston, and beyond in one of these ways:
|FINDING YOUR WAY: FROM A DISTANCE|
MAIN TRAVEL HUBS–Boston, Massachusetts–Wenham, Massachusetts
Gordon College travel notes
GCSA, CSD, and Gordon College do not make any representation or association by posting these services or connections, we do not benefit from student use of these services, and your travel plans and safety, and your contact with service staff is at your own risk. Please exercise good judgment in doing personal business wherever you go in life.
Listed below are some local private transport services offered in the area. Please make your plans accordingly and try to organize rides with other students in order to keep your costs at a minimum. Some of the ones listed provide the lowest local price (mention Gordon College), and will accept payment from a distance (credit card in advance), and will allow students to share rides with other students (buddy-up).
LOCAL AIRPORT SERVICES–Getting to and from Boston's Logan International Airport
- Boston North Limousines Airport Service 978.535.7972, $78 (includes gratuity), can be shared (identify in reservation).
- Adventure Limousine, 978.774.2112, $70 (plus gratuity $15), can be shared (please identify).
- Fox Run Limousine 978.535.5189 $85 (includes gratuity), can be shared (identify)
- Michael's Limousine Co. Inc., 978.532.8488, $88.00 (includes gratuity), can be shared (identify).
- Peabody Shuttle (operates on a schedule–$12/1 way or $22/round trip), located in Peabody off Route 1/park+ride
- Kalim Limo Service 1.866.573.1927 $85 for up to 6 students (call for details)
|FINDING YOUR WAY: LOCALLY|
Local area shuttle
Gordon College partners with Endicott College to provide a limited local shuttle service connecting
Gordon-Endicott Shuttle features
Current academic year shuttle schedule PDF is available to the right on this page.
Gordon College permits students to register personal vehicles on campus. Parking areas are designated for student parking, day-only parking, and overnight/long-term parking. Many Gordon College students share rides with roommates and friends and with other Gordon students during college break periods (rideshares are posted internally in daily Student News listings accessible by students).
If any current student is not able to arrange their own ride, make use of these listed local transport resources, cannot afford the costs, or they encounter a travel emergency, they should contact their Resident Director or contact the Center for Student Development (978.867.4263).
If it is a real personal EMERGENCY, students can contact Public Safety 24 hours a day (978.867.4444).
Shuttle Schedule (PDF)
Shuttle Schedule 2012-13