Applications will be considered for acceptance in the order received.
- Contact Professor Brooks or Professor Thuswaldner at salzburg.institutegordon.edu
- Complete online application (link available to Gordon students only)
- Submit applications no later than March 15, 2013.
- Submit a 1–2 page letter from the student explaining:
- Why you would like to attend the Salzburg Institute Summer School and why you believe you are a good candidate for it (interests, previous study, etc.).
- Identify the professor/supervisor/clergy/etc. who will be sending in a recommendation for you.
- Submit a non-refundable $30 application fee.
Upon acceptance a $450 non-refundable program deposit is due by April 1, 2013.
Registration for the Salzburg Institute summer School is handled by the Global Education Office (GEO). After accepted students have paid their deposit to the GEO, the GEO will send a list of the seminar participants to the Registrar’s office.
For further information contact:
The Global Education Office