While Gordon IN Orvieto offers a rich experience in the arts and culture of pre-modern Europe suited particularly to students of fine art and the humanities, the program welcomes applications from students from any college or university who:
- Make the statement of Christian faith expected of students at Gordon College
- Agree to abide by the College's behavioral standards (Download the Statement of Life and Conduct below)
- Satisfy criteria set by the Global Education Office.
- Have sophomore standing or above
- Have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
This application requests information that will be used to evaluate your eligibility for a Gordon-sponsored program. Gordon College reserves the right to grant admission to these programs based on academic performance, moral maturity and personal motivation. Students may apply either for the full-year program or for a semester.
It is the student's responsibility to print off the reference forms below and request those of faculty and student affairs references in a timely manner.
The following supporting items must be received by the Global Education Office by the application deadline:
Interview (via phone or skype for Non-Gordon applicants)
Student Affairs Reference
(PDF) to be filled out by CSD staff, an RD (not an RA), coach, or staff member well acquainted with student outside of class who can comment life and character.
Student Life Disciplinary Report/Record
(PDF) to be filled out by Office of Student Life.
Official Transcripts from home institution
$30 non-refundable application fee made payable to Gordon College
Applications will not be considered complete until all materials have been received.
Send application fee and all printed forms to:
Global Education Office
255 Grapevine Road
Wenham, MA 01984
- Gordon students must submit their online seat applications for Gordon IN Orvieto by March 15. Interviews with the Global Education Office must be conducted and all other supporting materials must be received by March 30.
- Non-Gordon applicants must submit their online application and all supporting materials by March 30.
- Gordon students must submit their online seat applications for Gordon IN Orvieto by September 30. Interviews with the Global Education Office must be conducted by that same date. All other supporting materials must be received by October 15.
- Non-Gordon applicants must submit their online application and all supporting materials by October 15.
If you have questions about the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978.867.4399.