Configuring Outlook 2010/2013 for Gordon Email
Please follow these instructions for connecting Microsoft Outlook 2010/2013 to Gordon email.
1. Ensure Outlook is not running
2. Click on the Start Menu and then Control Panel
3. Click on the MAIL icon
1. (XP users—you may have to click "Switch to Classic View" to see the Mail icon)
2. (Windows 7 users—you may have to click "View By: Small Icons" to see the Mail icon)
4. Click "Show Profiles"
5. Click "Add..."
6. Type in your name followed by "Gordon Email" (so you know this is your Gordon email profile)
7. Type in your name, full Gordon email address and password (if prompted) and click NEXT (If your information is automatically entered for you, just click NEXT)
8. If you are prompted to "Allow this website to configure" your email account automatically, Click "Don't ask me about this website again" and click ALLOW
9. Outlook will configure your account automatically. If you are prompted with a login box, type your full Gordon email address in the username box and your Gordon password and click OK.
10. Once you see your account is successfully configured, click FINISH
11. VERY IMPORTANT: Make sure to pick "Always use this profile" from the radio buttons listed. In the box under "Always use this profile", pick the new profile you created in step 6 and click APPLY.
12. Press OK and close the Control Panel
13. Launch Outlook. If prompted for a username/password, type in your full email address as your username and your Gordon password.