- 2007: University of Southern California, PhD in Philosophy
- 2000: University of St. Andrews/University of Stirling Joint Program, M.Litt. in Philosophy
- 1999: University of Washington, B.A. in Philosophy, Distinction
Research Papers in Review
- "Spatial Experience"
- "Leibniz's Two Answers to Molyneux's Question"
- "Touch at a Distance: A Case for Spatial Experience" for Pacific APA; Epistemology - San Francisco (April 2007)
- "Crossmodal plasticity revealed by sensory devices shows change only in spatial experience, not sensory experience" for The Association for the Scientific Study of Consciousness - St. Anne's, Oxford (June 2006)
- "Gareth Evans on Molyneux's Question: Sameness of Egocentric Information" for The Society for Philosophy and Psychology - Washington University (June 2006)
- "Consciousness and crossmodal integration" for The Association for the Scientific Study of Consciousness - Caltech (June 2005)
- "'Phenomenal Character is Out in the World': What Does that Mean?" by Heather Logue (MIT) for Second Annual USC/UCLA Graduate Student Conference - USC (February 2007)
- "Miracles and Science: David Hume and Adam Smith on Wonder, Admiration, and Surprise" by Eric Schlesinger (Syracuse) and "Smith's Contempt" by Kate Abramson (Indiana) for Eastern APA; Symposium on Adam Smith - Washington D.C. - (December 2006)
- "Prelinguistic Concepts" by Matthew van Cleave (Cincinnati) for First Annual USC/UCLA Graduate Student Conference - USC (February 2006)
Work in Progress
- "Adam Smith's Answer to Molyneux's Question"
- "Sight by Simulation"
- "The Nature of Space: The Correspondence between Descartes and Henry More"
- "God, Natural Miracles, and Laws of Nature"
- "Grunts, Gestures, and Grimaces: Reid's Theory of Language Acquisition"
Fellowships and Awards
- 2007: APA "best papers" Graduate Student Prize
- 2006-07: College Graduate Final Year Dissertation Fellowship, USC
- 2006: Mind-Science Foundation, ASSC10 Conference Award
- 2005: Summer Supplement for Strategic Themes in the Study of Mind, USC
- 2005: Mind-Science Foundation, ASSC9 Conference Award
- 2001-2006: College Graduate Merit Award, USC
- Environmental Ethics (PHIL 471)
- Philosophy of Science: Space and Time (PHIL 471)
- Ancient Philosophy (PHIL 111)
- Modern Philosophy (PHIL 112)
- Formal Logic (PHIL 115)
- Scientific Reasoning (PHIL 111)
- Critical Thinking (PHIL 215)
- 2008: Chair, Pacific APA Colloquium: Epistemology
- 2006-7: Board Member of the Seattle Chesterton Society
- March 2006: Chair, Pacific APA Author-Meets-Critics: Mohan Matthen: Seeing, Doing, and Knowing: A Philosophical Theory of Sense Perception
- March 2006: Chair, Pacific APA Colloquium: Epistemology
- 2004 - 2005: Faculty/Staff Mentor Residential Housing at USC, EVK Floor 3
- 2004 - 2005: Graduate Student Representative for Faculty at USC, Philosophy
- March 2003: Chair, Pacific APA Colloquium: Descartes and Leibniz
- 2001 - 2004: Founder and President of the Speculative Society, a graduate student forum in the School of Philosophy, USC
- 2001 - 2004: Founder and President of the Southern California Chesterton Society
- American Association for the Advancement of Science (Sponsored by Science Program for Excellence in Science)
- Association for the Scientific Study of Consciousness
- American Philosophical Association
- The Reid Society
- Manuscript Reader at The Huntington Library in San Marino, CA