PRICING: (All fees per person)
Gordon College alumni, spouses and dependents* and parents of enrolled Gordon College students:
Gordon Conwell Seminary alumni:
Gordon Conwell Seminary students, faculty, staff, spouses and dependents* as well as Gordon College Graduate Students:
Gordon College Students: Part-Time and Full-Time
- All registered undergraduate students have free membership.
- Spouses of registered students must pay a one-time $50 fee.
Gordon College Faculty and Staff: Part-Time and Full-Time
- All current Gordon College employees have free membership.
Gordon College Faculty & Staff FAMILY PRICING
(Family rates are contingent upon active employment at Gordon College).
- Adjunct Family: $100 per family member, per semester.
- Faculty & Staff Family: One time $50 joining fee for each family member.
Guest Fees/One Day Use Fees
- Daily guest (with student ID)…$5
- Daily Guest………………$7.50
- Guests must be accompanied by a member.
- Members may bring up to 4 guests per visit.
- Dependents must be under 21 to be eligible for membership through parent affiliation.
- Dependents between the ages of 17 - 21 must pay for membership.
- Dependents under 16 years of age are free and must be accompanied by an adult member.
Senior Citizens (55 and older)
- 20% discount off full price memberships.
Your personal health insurance company may reimburse you for a membership at a health club or a gym. It is usually, though not always, that the insurance company will reimburse you for up to $150.
If you would like proof of membership and a reimbursement letter from the Bennett Center, please stop by the Front Desk and complete a short request form. The materials will then be mailed to the address put on the order form within five business days.