PRICING: (All fees per person)
Gordon College alumni, spouses and dependents* and parents of enrolled Gordon College students:
Gordon Conwell Seminary alumni:
Gordon Conwell Seminary students, faculty, staff, spouses and dependents* as well as Gordon College Graduate Students:
Gordon College Students: Part-Time and Full-Time
- All registered undergraduate students have free membership.
- Spouses of registered students must pay a one-time $50 fee.
Gordon College Faculty and Staff: Part-Time and Full-Time
- All current Gordon College employees have free membership.
Gordon College Faculty & Staff FAMILY PRICING
(Family rates are contingent upon active employment at Gordon College).
- Adjunct Family: $100 per family member, per semester.
- Faculty & Staff Family: One time $50 joining fee for each family member.
Guest Fees/One Day Use Fees
- Daily guest (with student ID)…$5
- Daily Guest………………$7.50
- Guests must be accompanied by a member.
- Members may bring up to 4 guests per visit.
- Dependents must be under 21 to be eligible for membership through parent affiliation.
- Dependents between the ages of 17 - 21 must pay for membership.
- Dependents under 16 years of age are free and must be accompanied by an adult member.
Senior Citizens (55 and older)
- 20% discount off full price memberships.
Your personal health insurance company may reimburse you for a membership at a health club or a gym. It is usually, though not always, that the insurance company will reimburse you for up to $150.
If you would like proof of membership and a reimbursement letter from the Bennett Center, please stop by the Front Desk and complete a short request form. The materials will then be mailed to the address put on the order form. Materials are mailed out usually within 72 hours of request.
For questions or concerns with reimbursements, please email Mar Barner or call 978.867.4830 and ask to speak to a manager.