Bringing your junior and senior classes or youth group to campus is a great way to acquaint your students with what Gordon has to offer. Visits are offered during the academic school year (September to December and January to May). Please allow two weeks notice.
- Campus Tour: One-hour and ten-minute walking tour of campus led by a current student
- Admissions Information Sessions: An Admissions Counselor will present an overview of Gordon and allow time for Q&A
- Chapel/Convocation: Worship service or academic lecture held in the A. J. Chapel on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Connect with a Professor: Learn more about academics at Gordon by connecting with one of our faculty members
- Eat lunch in our dining hall!
Schedule a Group Visit
Contact the Admissions Office at 866.464.6736 or fill out an online group registration form