Visit options for school and church groups
Come to campus for an event or activity—and get a taste of Gordon together.
SCHEDULE A GROUP VISIT
Participate in a campus event or activity (see below)
Connect with Admissions staff and Gordon students
Tour Gordon’s beautiful campus
Enjoy a complimentary meal at Lane Student Center
Several events throughout the year offer great opportunities to bring your youth group, academic club, musical ensemble or theater troupe to campus. Start with the list below, or explore our event calendar.
Fun For All:
- La Vida Center for Outdoor Education and Leadership activities (flexible dates): traverse the Gordon Woods challenge course, scale the indoor rock wall, or catapult over campus on the Flying Squirrel. Contact La Vida for more details!
- Catacombs (every Sunday night): join us for a weekly student-led worship service in the A. J. Gordon Memorial Chapel.
- Athletic games (view schedule): bring your teammates along and cheer on the Fighting Scots during games and meets at Gordon.
- Translations (October 29-30; November 1-5) Set in Ireland in the 19th-Century, this play by Brian Friel demonstrates the relationship between language and culture and the ways we choose to ignore, or break down cultural barriers.
- The Confession (January 20-February 4): The Gordon College Theater Dept. is excited to host the World Premier of this new Musical. Based on the novel by Beverly Lewis, The Confession tells the story of Katie Lapp, a young Amish girl caught between tradition and following her heart.
- Amadeus (March 31; April 1, 4-8): A Tony Award-winning play about the life and work of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, written by Peter Shaffer. A must-see for classical music buffs, theater lovers, and aficionados of historical fiction.
- Mistral Music Ensemble (October 7, 2016)
- Borromeo String Quartet (November 18, 2016)
- 26th Annual Christmas Gala (December 2-3, 2016)
- Boston Symphony Orchestra Brass Quintet (February 17, 2017)
- Janna Baty with Daniel Hobbs (March 24, 2017)
Art Gallery Exhibits:
- Beauty Given by Grace: The Biblical Prints of Sadao Watanabe (August 27-October 15, 2016)
- Power Made Perfect in Brokeness: The Art of Steve Prince (October 20-December 2, 2016)
- Lego Robotics Competition (December 2016): watch our first-year engineering students compete in this double elimination tournament as they defend their own towers and destroy their opponent’s towers.
- Social Venture Challenge (April, 2017): witness the action as teams of inventive Gordon students compete for seed money to fund their entrepreneurial ventures.
- Gordon Woods tour (flexible dates): explore the diverse ecological and environmental research happening in our own backyard under the guidance of Dr. Dorothy Boorse, co-author of the most widely used environmental studies textbook in the country.
SCHEDULE A GROUP VISIT
Or contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com or 866.464.6736.
Have a group of friends—from your youth group or high school—who want to visit Gordon with you? Come as a group! Learn more...