Let them explore! Bring a group of high school students to campus for a taste of life at Gordon. And what better way than zipping through campus on an outdoor education adventure, enjoying performances by world-renowned artists, or being part of our wild fan club during a Fighting Scots game?
Several events throughout the year offer great opportunities to bring your youth group, academic club, musical ensemble or theater troupe to campus. Start with the list below, or explore our event calendar. During your visit to Gordon, your group will also get a chance to explore our beautiful campus, taste our food, worship with us, and learn more about Gordon by connecting with our community.
Schedule your Group Visit today:
Contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com or 866.464.6736.
GROUP REGISTRATION FORM
Group Visit Highlights:
- Participate in a campus event or activity
- Join Chapel (Mondays and Wednesday) or Convocation (Fridays)
- Connect with faculty and students
- Meet an admissions representative and learn about Gordon
- Hear from current students about their Gordon experience
- Tour campus
- Enjoy a meal on us
Fun For All:
- La Vida Center for Outdoor Education and Leadership activities (flexible dates): traverse the Gordon Woods challenge course, scale the indoor rock wall, or catapult over campus on the Flying Squirrel.
- Catacombs (every Sunday night): join us for a weekly student-led worship service in the A. J. Gordon Memorial Chapel.
- Basketball shoot-out and pizza night (flexible dates): team up with another group for a night of athletic competition and fun at Gordon.
- Athletic games (view schedule): bring your teammates along and cheer on the Fighting Scots during games and meets at Gordon.
- A Devising (October 30–November 7, 2015): A new show created and performed by the cast, The Devising promises a strong message that explores faith on a broad level, and may even take the audience back to the dust-bowl time period for a peek into the life of Paul.
- Urinetown: The Musical (January 21–30, 2016): Don’t let the title of this performance fool you; this Tony Award-winning satirical comedy makes fun of its own name and offers a strong environmental message. The music cleverly parodies The Fiddler on the Roof, Les Miserables and West Side Story.
- The Madwoman of Chaillot (April 8–16, 2016): A poetic satire, The Madwoman of Chaillot tells the story of an eccentric Parisian woman who rallies fellow outcasts in her fight against corrupt authorities.
- Boston Cello Quartet (October 9, 2015)
- Eliot Fisk (October 30, 2015)
- Ollie Watts Davis and Casey Robards (November 13, 2015)
- 25th Annual Christmas Gala (December 4–5, 2015)
- New York Woodwind Quintet (February 19, 2016)
- Alina Polyakov and Mia Chung (April 8, 2016)
- Arabella String Quartet (April 22, 2016)
Art Gallery Exhibits:
- Between Worlds, Grant Drumheller (August 29–October 14, 2015)
- Ekklesia, Leslie D. Bartlett (October 24–December 9, 2015)
- Faculty Past & Present (Spring 2016)
- Retrospective, Ed Stitt (Spring 2016)
- Lego Robotics Competition (December 2015): watch our first-year engineering students compete in this double elimination tournament as they defend their own towers and destroy their opponent’s towers.
- Social Venture Challenge (April 20, 2016): witness the action as teams of inventive Gordon students compete for seed money to fund their entrepreneurial ventures.
- Chemistry on the Quad (April 2016): get your hands dirty at this annual interactive spring event held by the College’s award-winning student chapter of the American Chemical Society.
- Gordon Woods tour (flexible dates): explore the diverse ecological and environmental research happening in our own backyard under the guidance of Dr. Dorothy Boorse, co-author of the most widely used environmental studies textbook in the country.
Schedule a Group Visit
Contact the Admissions Office at 866.464.6736 or fill out the form below:
GROUP REGISTRATION FORM