The Office of Community Engagement's Lynn office can be found at:
120 Munroe St., 2nd Floor
Lynn, MA 01902
P 781 599 0821
Directions to Gordon in Lynn Office from Gordon College
- Head South on Route 128 towards Boston.
- Take Exit 28 Forest Street/Centennial Drive.
- When you come off the exit stay slightly left and follow the signs for Summit Street.
- Go through lights and bear right onto Summit Street.
- Pass CBD on your left and Capone's Restaurant on your right.
- Continue through one set of lights.
- At next set of lights turn right onto Lynn Street.
- You will see the 7 Eleven and Eastern Bank at this intersection.
- Follow Lynn Street for several miles until you reach a major intersection with another 7 Eleven on your right. Several streets merge from different angles and there are lots of billboards.
- Bear left into Wyoma Square and remain in the middle lane past the fire department.
- At the next set of lights, (there is a Gulf gas station in the middle of the road) bear right onto Boston Street/ Route 129 east.
- Continue on Boston Street past two Dunkin' Donuts (one on your right, then one on your left). At the next light, turn left onto Washington Street.
- (You will see a Stop and Shop on your far left corner.)
- Follow Washington St through several lights into downtown Lynn.
- After you pass the Hess gas station on the right, look for the blinking yellow light. Turn right at the blinking yellow onto Oxford Street.
- Take an immediate left into the lot on Oxford Street and park (you'll see 126 Oxford St.).
- Walk around the building to the left to get to the other side on Munroe Street.
- Turn right and walk down the street to 120 Munroe. We are located on the second floor.
Directions to Gordon College from Gordon in Lynn Office
- Turn left out of the parking lot onto Oxford Street (this is a one-way street).
- At the next light turn right onto Market Street.
- Go through one set of lights and turn right onto Liberty Street.
- Continue through the stop sign to the set of lights (Hess gas station is on your right).
- Turn left onto Washington Street.
- Follow Washington Street through several sets of lights to the intersection of Washington and Boston Street (Stop and Shop will be on your left and a gas station will be on your right).
- Turn right onto Boston Street (Route 129 West) and proceed to the next set of lights (Gulf gas station will be on your right.) As you travel West, the lane breaks into two lanes. Stay in the right lane.
- At the set of lights, bear left into Wyoma Square. Pass the fire department and travel through one set of lights.
- At the next set of lights bear right (green arrow allows right turn). You will pass the Walgreens on your right.
- Continue straight for several miles. Broadway becomes Lynn Street.
- Eventually you will come to a set of lights with a used car dealership on your left and Eastern Bank on your right. At this set of lights, turn left onto County Street.
- Travel straight through the next set of lights to Summit Street. (You will pass Capone's Restaurant on your left and CBD on your right).
- Follow the signs for Route 128 North.Gordon College is off exit 17, Grapevine Road, Wenham.
Directions to GIL Office from Boston/Points South
- Take the Tobin Bridge to 16East/Rever Beach Parkway OR take the Ted Williams Tunnel by Logal Airport to 1A North/Revere.
- Get on 1A North toward Revere (there is a large rotary here where 16 joins 1A that could be confusing; just follow signs for 1A North/Revere).
- Go through another rotary at Wonderland in Revere; follow signs for 1A North/Lynn, not Revere Beach.
- Go approximately 4 miles.
- Turn left onto Market St, toward Downtown Lynn.
- Go .1 miles and turn right onto Munroe St.
- End at 120 Munroe St. on left. Second floor.
- There is one hour parking on Munroe street or you can go up another block, turn sharp left onto Washington St. and take the first left at the blinking light onto Oxford St. Park in the second parking on the left and walk around the other side of the building.
The Office of Community Engagement's office on the Gordon College campus can be found on the third floor of the Lane Student Center in room 301.