Your online catalog account allows you to:
- Request (place holds) for items located in other NOBLE libraries
- View a list of items you have on hold
- Cancel your holds
- View a list of items you have checked out
- Renew the items you have checked out
- View your outstanding fines
- Save your own booklists
In order to log in to your account on for the first time, you will need to create an online catalog account and password using the “Reset your Password” link.
Go to the online catalog
, and select "Your Account Log in". Then click on "Reset Your Password".
- Enter the 14 digit barcode number from your Gordon College ID card.
Note: You can enter either your barcode or your user name here, but the first time you log in, you won’t have a user name. User name is a feature of our new system that lets you set a nickname to use to as an alternative to your barcode when you login to the catalog.
- Check your e-mail. If there was an e-mail address in your library record, you should have received an e-mail message containing a special link that you can use to reset your password.