You can use library electronic resources from any computer on or off campus. See a complete listing of electronic resources by name, provider, or subject. Databases covering recreation and leisure studies are listed below.
- Academic OneFile (Gale/Infotrac) - scholarly database containing journals, podcasts, and transcripts
- Academic Search Premier (EBSCO) - scholarly database containing peer-reviewed journals
- Educator's Reference Complete (Gale/Infotrac) - full text periodicals for teachers and school administrators
- ERIC (EBSCO) - digests and citations from education-related journals with links to full text articles
- Guide to Social Science and Religion - index to periodicals covering religion and social science
- Health Reference Center Academic (Gale/Infotrac) - nursing and allied health journals, plus personal health information sources
- Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition (EBSCO) - scholarly journals in many medical disciplines; includes medical dictionary
- Lexis-Nexis Academic - news, business, legal, medical, and reference information
- Medline (EBSCO) - authoritative health and medical information
- Oxford Reference Online - Find facts, figures, definitions, quotations, translations, and illustrations from over 175 Oxford reference titles.
Please log out when you are finished searching. Our subscription allows one user at a time.
- Professional Development Collection (EBSCO) - education journals
- PsycINFO (EBSCO) - index for psychology journals, books, etc. with links to many full text articles
More electronic resources are available through Boston Public Library. However, you must first take a minute to sign up for a BPL eCard.
- Gordon's Periodical List is a complete list of all journals available through Jenks Library (full text in databases, online, and print).
- Print journals are located in the periodicals area on the 4th floor of Jenks. Please note that journals are arranged alphabetically by title, not by subject area.
BOOKS, DVDs, VIDEOS, CDs
- Search the online catalog to find materials on topics in recreation and leisure studies.
- If you want to browse the shelves, some related call numbers are:
|| Physical Education & Training
|| Games & Amusements
Contact the library: 978.867.4339 | librarygordon.edu