You can use library electronic resources from any computer on or off campus. See a complete listing of electronic resources by name, provider, or subject. Databases covering kinesiology are listed below.
- Academic OneFile (Gale/Infotrac) - scholarly database containing journals, podcasts, and transcripts
- Academic Search Premier (EBSCO) - scholarly database containing peer-reviewed journals
- General Reference Center Gold (Gale/Infotrac) - general interest newspapers, reference books, magazines, and trade publications
- General Science Collection (Gale/Infotrac) - search a subset of Gale Academic OneFile journals covering science, mathematics and technology.
- Health Reference Center Academic (Gale/Infotrac) - nursing and allied health journals, plus personal health information sources
- Health Source - Consumer Edition (EBSCO) - consumer health articles and information
- Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition (EBSCO) - scholarly journals in many medical disciplines; includes medical dictionary
- Lexis-Nexis Academic - news, business, legal, medical, and reference information
- Medline (EBSCO) - authoritative health and medical information
- Oxford Reference Online: Science and Technology - Find facts, figures, definitions, illustrations, and more from Oxford reference titles.
Please log out when you are finished searching. Our subscription allows one user at a time.
- Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine Collection (Gale/Infotrac) - search a subset of Gale Academic OneFile journals covering the fields of physical therapy and sports medicine, including treatment techniques and experimental research report
- PsycINFO (EBSCO) - index for psychology journals, books, etc. with links to many full text articles
- PubMed Central - digital archive of journals in the life sciences
More electronic resources are available through the Boston Public Library. However, you must first take a minute to sign up for a BPL eCard.
- Gordon's Periodical List is a complete list of all journals available through Jenks Library (full text in databases, online, and print).
- You can search for a journal title in PeriodicalList
- You can also see subjects under the broad category of science in Periodical List. Click on subjects such as "physiology" to view the journals available
- Print journals are located in the periodicals area on the 4th floor of Jenks. Please note that journals are arranged alphabetically by title, not by subject area.
BOOKS, DVDs, VIDEOS, CDs
- Search the online catalog to find materials on topics in kinesiology.
- If you want to browse the shelves, most related call numbers begin with QP301-336
- Location Guide
- ScienceBlogs - a portal to the leading bloggers from a wide array of scientific disciplines
Recommend a Web site - Do you know of a good kinesiology related Web site to add to our list?
Contact the library: 978.867.4339 | librarygordon.edu