You can use library electronic resources from any computer on or off campus. See a complete listing of electronic resources by name, provider, or subject. Databases covering computer science are listed below.
More electronic resources are available through Boston Public Library. However, you must first take a minute to sign up for a BPL eCard.
- Gordon's Periodical List is a complete list of all journals available through Jenks Library (full text in databases, online, and print).
- Print journals are located in the periodicals area on the 4th floor of Jenks. Please note that journals are arranged alphabetically by title, not by subject area.
BOOKS, DVDs, VIDEOS, CDs
- Search the NOBLE catalog to find materials on topics in computer science.
- If you want to browse the shelves, some related call numbers are:
|| Office Automation
|| Computer Science
|| Computer Networks
- Location Guide
SELECTED WEB SITES
- AITopics - a collection of information on Artificial Intelligence, provided by AAAI. Find news, classic publications, videos, course materials, interactive programs, and more.
- ArXiv – Open access to e–prints in Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Quantitative Biology, and Statistics.
- The Collection of Computer Science Bibliographies – a collection of bibliographies of scientific literature in computer science from various sources, covering most aspects of computer science
- Computing Research Repository: CoRR – sponsored by ACM, the Los Alamos e-Print archive, and NCSTRL
- ScienceBlogs – a portal to the leading bloggers from a wide array of scientific disciplines.
- Scitation – Find journal articles, conference proceedings, and other special publications in science and technology, including applied mathematics, computational science, electrical engineering, and telecommunications. Articles from American Journal of Physics, Computing in Science and Engineering, The Physics Teacher, and Reviews of Modern Physics are available because the library subscribes to these publications. Selected articles from other journals are free. Please use interlibrary loan to request articles that are not free.
TechXtra in Engineering, Mathematics, and Computing – Access to article citations and full text, Web sites, dissertations, industry news, job announcements, technical reports, e-prints, newsletters, and more.
Recommend a Web site – Do you know of a good computer science related Web site to add to our list?
Contact the library: 978.867.4339 | librarygordon.edu