Professors occasionally place articles, books, DVDs, CDs and other material on reserve for class use. These materials are available at the Circulation Desk.
- On the Course Reserve page, browse for your course by instructor's last name, course ID or department.
- Clicking on the course link will display the items on reserve for your course. The information in green indicates whether a copy is available and what to ask for at the circulation desk.
- You can also use the search box, at the top of the course reserve page, to search by instructor name, course name, course ID, author, title or academic department.
- Reserve materials have different loan periods and fines. If no one is waiting for the item, you can renew a reserve item once.
- Visit the Course Reserve page now.
Contact the library: 978.867.4339 | librarygordon.edu