A Physician, Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant is available here at the Health Center 20-24 hours per week. A registered nurse is available during office hours to answer routine medical questions at the center, or by phone at x4300. There is a $20 office visit fee which will be billed to the student account for the first visit of each episode of illness or injury, the student will not be billed for subsequent visits pertaining to that illness or injury.
WE DO PROVIDE:
$20 Flu shots
$10 TB Test
$35 Hep A
$35 Hep B
$0 Td booster
WE DO NOT PROVIDE:
Please note, we are happy to assist any student needing referral information for any service we do not provide.
Harvard Vanguard Beverly, a practice of Atrius Health, has been providing quality medical care to the residents of Beverly, Danvers, Peabody, and other nearby cities and towns since 1972. The office is conveniently located a few miles off of Rt. 128 and directly across the street from Beverly Hospital.
In partnering with Gordon College, we hope to be able to support the current health care system that exists on-campus by using our primary care and specialty clinicians. We are offering:
1. Primary care providers for students who choose to have primary care provider (PCP) with Atrius: whether this is for convenience or due to chronic conditions that need to be monitored more closely.
2. Specialty services for students who have conditions or develop conditions that need to be followed or for a consult: students will not need to choose a primary care provider (PCP), if their current PCP is willing to share records and provide referrals if needed.
We have the following specialties available at our Beverly facility:
Additional specialties are offered at our Peabody facility which include orthopedics, ophthalmology, allergy and ENT for patients who choose a PCP at either facility.
For students who wish to sign up for a new PCP or who wish to schedule a consult with a specialist can call 978.927.4110 and choose option 5 for “new patient” to register. Students should be aware that urgent care or telephone triage will NOT be available for those who have not previously registered with Atrius.
What should I do if I have been sexually assaulted?
1. Seek safety. Make sure you are in a safe place with safe people.
2. Get support. Seek out someone you trust in whom you can confide.
3. Preserve evidence. If you think you want evidence collected, do not bathe or shower, brush your teeth or go the bathroom. You will want to go directly to the ER where they will go through the important process of caring for you and preserving evidence. Do not change your clothes (if you already have, put your clothes in a clean paper bag such as a grocery store bag and bring them with you to the ER).
4. Seek medical attention. Go the the ER at Beverly Hospital 978-922-3000 x3700. If you would like someone to go with you to the hospital, call your RA, a friend, or the Gordon Police at 978-867-3333.
Please click here for complete information on what to do if you or a friend have been sexually assaulted. You are not alone.