Register for a course to be considered a current graduate student. Once registered, the Graduate Education Office provides students with their ID number and instructions on accessing Gordon technologies. Access to the library and campus services are available to students when registered for courses in the current term.
- A list of required textbooks for each course is available on the Gordon College Bookstore's website.
- Students are encouraged to purchase books well in advance of the first class. The Bookstore stocks a limited supply of each book and may sell out prior to the first class. Students may call the Bookstore at 978.867.4282 to see if a book is in stock. Students can also buy books over the phone and have them held or shipped.
- Gordon Email: http://mail.gordon.edu
Students are required to use their Gordon email addresses for all course-related correspondence. Faculty will use students' Gordon email addresses as their primary contact prior to and throughout the course.
- My.Gordon: http://my.gordon.edu
Visit My.Gordon to view your schedule, grades, account balance, and unofficial transcript.
- Blackboard: http://blackboard.gordon.edu
Blackboard is the educational software for Gordon's graduate courses. Faculty may post the syllabus and other course-related materials here.
- Library: Graduate students have full access to Gordon's Jenks Library during the term for which they are registered for a class. To log in from off-campus, students will need the bar code ID number printed on the back of the student ID card.
- Bennett Center: Graduate students are eligible for a discounted membership at the Bennett Athletics Center.
- Dining Services: Several dining options are available in the Lane Student Center. View the campus map.
- Once faculty submit a grade, it is available to students at my.gordon.edu. All grading is now done electronically.
- Students who would like a hard copy of a grade can print an unofficial transcript at my.gordon.edu, request an official transcript from the Registrar, or contact the Registrar and ask to have a grade report mailed. There is no charge for transcripts.
- As students approach the end of their program they should complete the Graduation Application, which can be downloaded on the right. Submit the completed application to the Graduate Education Office.
- Commencement is held in May, and each year a Commencement Planning Guide is published in January. This guide will assist students and their families in planning for the event and will guide students toward the completion of all graduation requirements.
- View Graduation Requirements