Wednesday, September 17, 2014, 11:30 a.m.–2 p.m.
Ken Olsen Science Center
Overview for School Representatives:
Welcome to the registration site for the Gordon College Graduate & Professional School Fair.
Please consider joining us Wednesday, September 17, 2014, from 11:30 a.m.–2 p.m. at the Ken Olson Science Center (KOSC). Each participant will have a 6’ table for display, receive lunch (a vegetarian option is available), and have information about their school/company listed in a publication sent out to students and faculty.
Regular Registration: July 21–August 31 ($70 plus money for extra lunch if applicable)
Late Registration: September 1–September 15 ($75 plus money for extra lunch if applicable)
Registration form is available below.
Please contact the Gordon College Career Services Office for more information or with any questions:
978.867.4275 or career-servicesgordon.edu
After completion of this form you will need to finalize your registration by sending a check for $70 plus money for extra lunches to: Gordon College Career Services, 255 Grapevine Road, Wenham, MA 01984
Tips for students attending the fair
1. Research the schools, programs and/or companies represented ahead of time.
2. Prepare questions to ask the representatives.
3. Prepare a 30-second introduction of yourself which highlights your areas of interest and skills.
4. Bring copies of your resume to give to employers.
5. Dress appropriately—business casual—you want to make a good impression.