Wednesday, September 16, 2015, 11:30 a.m.–2 p.m.
Ken Olsen Science Center
Overview for School Representatives:
Welcome to the registration site for the Gordon College Graduate & Professional School Fair.
Please consider joining us Wednesday, September 16, 2015, from 11:30 a.m.–2 p.m. at the Ken Olson Science Center (KOSC). Each participant will have a 6’ table for display, receive lunch (a vegetarian option is available), and have information about their school/company listed in a publication sent out to students and faculty.
Registration information will be available in June, 2015.
Please contact the Gordon College Career Services Office for more information or with any questions:
978.867.4275 or career-servicesgordon.edu
Schools who attended the 2014 Fair
Tips for students attending the fair
1. Research the schools, programs and/or companies represented ahead of time.
2. Prepare questions to ask the representatives.
3. Prepare a 30-second introduction of yourself which highlights your areas of interest and skills.
4. Bring copies of your resume to give to employers.
5. Dress appropriately—business casual—you want to make a good impression.