Wednesday, September 16, 2015, 11:30 a.m.–2 p.m.
Ken Olsen Science Center
Overview for School Representatives:
Welcome to the registration site for the Gordon College Graduate & Professional School Fair.
Please consider joining us Wednesday, September 16, 2015, from 11:30 a.m.–2 p.m. at the Ken Olsen Science Center (KOSC). Each participant will have a 6’ table for display, receive lunch (a vegetarian option is available), and have information about their school/company listed in a publication sent out to students and faculty.
Registration is available now. Gordon has recently started using a new system for our career fair registrations. For all the Graduate Fair details and to register, please click here. To log into your account in this new system, please use your email address for the user name and set a password through the reset password option. You will need to review upcoming Career Events and select the Graduate & Professional School Fair. Then you will be able to register.
Anyone who has not attended our Graduate & Professional School Fair previously will need to set up an account first here.
Please contact the Gordon College Career Services Office for more information or with any questions:
978.867.4588 or career-servicesgordon.edu
Schools who attended the 2014 Fair
Tips for students attending the fair
1. Research the schools, programs and/or companies represented ahead of time.
2. Prepare questions to ask the representatives.
3. Prepare a 30-second introduction of yourself which highlights your areas of interest and skills.
4. Bring copies of your resume to give to employers.
5. Dress appropriately—business casual—you want to make a good impression.