Wednesday, September 16, 2015, 11:30 a.m.–2 p.m.
Ken Olsen Science Center
Overview for School Representatives:
Welcome to the registration site for the Gordon College Graduate & Professional School Fair.
Please consider joining us Wednesday, September 16, 2015, from 11:30 a.m.–2 p.m. at the Ken Olsen Science Center (KOSC). Each participant will have a 6’ table for display, receive lunch (a vegetarian option is available), and have information about their school/company listed in a publication sent out to students and faculty.
Registration will be available starting mid-June. For all the Graduate Fair details and to register, please click here. As a reminder, please use your email address for the account user name. If you have forgotton your password you can reset it through the reset password option. Once in the system, select Career Events from the page header then select the Graduate & Professional School Fair to register.
Anyone who has not attended our Graduate & Professional School Fair previously will need to set up an account first here.
Please contact the Gordon College Career Services Office for more information or with any questions:
978.867.4588 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Schools planning on attending the 2015 Fair
Tips for students attending the fair
1. Research the schools, programs and/or companies represented ahead of time.
2. Prepare questions to ask the representatives.
3. Prepare a 30-second introduction of yourself which highlights your areas of interest and skills.
4. Bring copies of your resume to give to employers.
5. Dress appropriately—business casual—you want to make a good impression.