Aside from our respective academic departments, the fine arts at Gordon offer you the chance to explore your creativity as well as take part in our larger community, on and off campus. The campus also hosts visiting artists, world class musicians, and guest speakers who delight audiences with their talents and insights.
UNDERGRADUATE ART PROGRAM
ART EDUCATION PROGRAM
- Gallery Schedule: see a listing of on campus exhibits in our two modern galleries, used to exhibit works of professional and student artists.
- Return Design: a graphic design studio on campus run by student designers and a faculty creative director
- Gordon in Orvieto: one of many semester abroad programs, this program is a studio for Art, Faith & History in Orvieto, Italy
- Christians in the Visual Arts (CIVA): located on campus, this premier national visual arts organization works to connect the artist, the Church, and the culture.
UNDERGRADUATE COMM ARTS PROGRAM
- Student Films: watch short films created by Gordon students.
- Gordon Globes: a formal awards ceremony for short films made by students, hosted by CEC (Campus Events Council)
UNDERGRADUATE MUSIC PROGRAM
MASTER OF MUSIC EDUCATION
- Concert and Event Schedule: performances and tours sponsored by the Music Department
- Ensembles: performance opportunities outside of the classroom. Many perform on campus, locally and even internationally.
- Music Community: various choirs and ensembles that non-majors, alumni, faculty/staff, and the larger community can take part in.
UNDERGRADUATE THEATRE ARTS PROGRAM
- Theatre Schedule: see a listing of upcoming theatre productions (Auditions for theatre productions are open to the entire student body.)
- History Alive!: Gordon's professional acting troupe in nearby Salem, MA
- Sweaty-Toothed Madmen: an improv sketch comedy team
- British Theatre: one of many study abroad programs, this two week program in London and Edinburgh allows students to see and learn how the world's best plays and musicals are made from page to stage.
- Student Clubs: including the Gordon College Dance Team, The Producer's Society, and REACH drama ministry