Chapel at Gordon College seeks to support the mission of the College by:
- Providing regular times of worship that honor God and empower Christian living;
- Introducing students to fellow followers of Jesus whose lives are worthy of imitation;
- Offering teaching on the rudiments of Christian belief and its relevance to our daily lives;
- Exposing our community to a variety of Christian worship practices;
- Encouraging perspectives and practices that contribute to spiritual, psychological and physical health;
- Celebrating achievements, mourning losses and offering public prayer for the concerns of our community;
- Articulating, interpreting and embodying the values of Gordon College as a Christian institution.