Welcome employers! Thank you for you interest in exploring ways to connect with Gordon College students and alumni for professional employment, cooperative education or internship opportunities. Career Services is pleased to facilitate numerous programs and services to help students and alumni connect with a wide-array of exceptional employers.
To help introduce you to Gordon students, it’s important to know some key points about Gordon College and the Career Services Office.
- Gordon College is the only nondenominational Christian college in New England.
- Academic programs offer 38 majors and numerous minors and special programs.
- Since the late 1970’s Gordon College has maintained an active Cooperative Education Program, which has grown to include academic internships and practica as well.
- Because of Gordon College’s commitment to a strong liberal arts foundation and its deep roots in the Christian faith, Gordon graduates bring intellectual curiosity along with strong critical thinking and communication skills, a desire for lifelong learning, a commitment to responsibility and strong personal and professional ethics to the workplace.
- Career Services at Gordon offers multiple ways for employers to connect with students and alumni including a web-based career module for job postings, a weekly electronic newsletter with features about employers or specific postings and opportunities to recruit on campus through individual visits and information sessions and attendance at the Job and Internship fair held each spring.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978.867.4275 to let us know how we can assist your organization to connect with Gordon College students and alumni.